in 1873 by Francis Robert Rives the carriage house was filled with the finest
carriages and stable horses in the county.
time his son, Reginald inherited the Carnwath estate, the carriage collection
had grown to be known across the United States.
By the time the Order of the Brothers of Hermits owned Carnwath it was the gymnasium and just behind the carriage house were baseball fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a pool. All of which are over grown or nothing remains.
goal for the Carriage House is to operate a restaurant which would be located
on the first floor with art galleries or a performing arts center on the second
and third levels.